Recent Purchases (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

According to scalemates, it is a new tool from 2018 Jesse.

I loved Tamiya's original boxing (#35042/ MM142 - made 2 as a kid), though the turret was too small. There were other detail issues apparently, but I didn't notice them myself at the time.
The new Tamiya kit was apparently the best of the new tool kits, beaten out only very recently by the new MiniArt kits (which are fantastic!).
I plan to do a 'production-run' build of all my Stuarts later this year, so you will be able to see them side-by-side and compare.

According to scalemates, it is a new tool from 2018 Jesse.

I loved Tamiya's original boxing (#35042/ MM142 - made 2 as a kid), though the turret was too small. There were other detail issues apparently, but I didn't notice them myself at the time.
The new Tamiya kit was apparently the best of the new tool kits, beaten out only very recently by the new MiniArt kits (which are fantastic!).
I plan to do a 'production-run' build of all my Stuarts later this year, so you will be able to see them side-by-side and compare.
It's in reference to the Airfix A6M2b.

IMG_20240429_140501.jpg

Looking good....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back