Someones been cheating...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes Lanc you get it free of charge, but only you!

It will come standard with ashtray, beer fridge, Direct TV with over 1500 channels to choose from including the Playboy and other adult entertainment channels, lotion despenser, automatic dial pizza service and hands free telephone service, massaging back, steroo set, and heated seat. The delux model will be leather! 10 different colors to choose from.

get yourself a 'baddy buddy'
This is a mate at work who switches on your computer, puts a spare jacket on the back of your chair and leaves a half drank cuppa (still warm) on your desk. When anyone asks where you are.... your bady buddy says " well not far away, the computers on and the brews not finished" ;) .

Failing that...design the portable take to work loo :oops:

Now don't miss me too much, but I aint gonna be on for a couple of weeks or so, keep my place warm ;)
x Jesus (Lancs).
And Skim if ya are sent off to work ( 4 letter word there....sorry) B4 I get back...... take care hun, go nuts M8>>> show em the Skimmer way.

Where's Les by the way? I wanted to make things up with him and he's not been on ( never too proud to grovel me :oops: ), well I shall leave my 'Sorry' here for him ( I know he loves me under all that macho exterior :lol: ).
Reet toodles. Sloppy kisses and big hugs to all. Cripps.

Ta lads (day still has 20mins left.... so gotta leave sumfink for ya: I will check my corrects when I get back Lancs....rushing now M8, x).
wanna leave ya smiling>>>>
with a few jokes (if you can call um that)

How many lead guitarists does it take to change a light bulb?
-None.. they just steal someone else's light.
Who ate their victims 2 by 2?
-Noah's Shark.
What has 2 claws and is very messy?
-A slobster.
What would you do if your soup tasted funny?
-Laugh it off.
Does it snow on Pluto?
-Not if micky Mouse lets him inside.
Where do bees go to the toilet?
-The BP station.
What did the mouse say to the web cam?
-Cheese.
How is crossing the road like music?
-you need to C sharp. or you'll B flat.
Not so much joke but more ONE LINERS>>>>>

-A closed mouth gathers no foot.
- Ever stop to think and forget to start again.
-How many of you believe in Telekinesis? Raise my hand!
-How does Teflon stick to the pan?
-A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
-A conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking.
-Assassins do it from behind.
-Before you criticize someone, walk in their shoes for a mile. That way, when you criticize them, your a mile away and you have their shoes.
-Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.
-Atheism is a non prophet organisation.
-Dont piss me off, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!
- Friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies.
-A clear desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.
-A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way, that you will look forward to it.
:lol:
Toodles old chaps ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back