The Food Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Q-crawfish.png

I am making a mix, crushed croutons, cilantro leaves, celery salt, corn starch, baking power, all purpose flour, Tajin, and secret flavor blend (Tex-Mex spices). Mix it and coat the tenderized chicken breast in it. The corn is going to be close to Mexican street corn, with Mexican cheese, mayo and Tajin. The Tajin has a unique taste. It's great on almost any fruit. The slaw and potato salad will balance out the semi-spicy of the corn and chicken.

I am making a mix, crushed croutons, cilantro leaves, celery salt, corn starch, baking power, all purpose flour, Tajin, and secret flavor blend (Tex-Mex spices). Mix it and coat the tenderized chicken breast in it. The corn is going to be close to Mexican street corn, with Mexican cheese, mayo and Tajin. The Tajin has a unique taste. It's great on almost any fruit.

That sounds great, man.

The slaw and potato salad will balance out the semi-spicy of the corn and chicken.

Good lord, I can't stand slaw. Hope your missus enjoyed it all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back