TIME FOR THE NEW BANNER PICS.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's too late at night for me to try anything complicated...

Attachments

• Banner.gif
    Banner.gif
    193.1 KB · Views: 348
I ´m sorry to put my 3 pennys to this treed but I feell myself like member too so...
I love Nijakos idea and Claves design. In my opinion however the design shoud be more like in Claves sign. with more tekst and info about the site. Definetly we shoud keep it in blue colours, like the rest of the site.
What about Cosimos background in blue!?

To be honest, I dont know what the dimensions are.... I will check with Horse and see what he says, and also direct him to this thread....

950x120

is the current "clean blue" banner. I'm sure its the same size - or very close.

I like claves design although I think it would be even better if he had more angles of view besides the side.

Maybe even add an occasional picture of some of the great pilots of WW2?

Yet another idea came to me so I made this one up. Color can be edited to match whatever the theme would be, and of course, any airplane could be put in the frame

Attachments

• banner10.gif
    banner10.gif
    69.2 KB · Views: 133
  • banner10-blue.gif
    banner10-blue.gif
    67.2 KB · Views: 114
  • banner10-green.gif
    banner10-green.gif
    67.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
test

Attachments

• baner1projekt4c.gif
    baner1projekt4c.gif
    181.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Wojtek that is great. I like it a lot. One question though... Wouldn't be better if that changing profile would show different type of aircraft from several nations and not only Spitfire?
Anyway, the idea and design are excellent.

It's OK Igor.Simply it is a test only. I wanted to see how it could look like on the monitor screen with the forum background.The final product will be finished with several different aircraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back