What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Eduard looks the part. If I was going for all that detail inna mil spec build it would be tops.

But, my group build will be all chopped up. Tiny canopy, clipped wings, and a razor back from the rear of the chopped canopy. It's the John Crocker #6 Reno race plane called "Somethin Else". I did some new and repainted some of the original lettering onner wayyyyyy back when I was sign painting in th SF bay area.
So its a bit of nostalgia for me to do it in 48th have one in 72nd.

The Eduard looks the part. If I was going for all that detail inna mil spec build it would be tops.

But, my group build will be all chopped up. Tiny canopy, clipped wings, and a razor back from the rear of the chopped canopy. It's the John Crocker #6 Reno race plane called "Somethin Else". I did some new and repainted some of the original lettering onner wayyyyyy back when I was sign painting in th SF bay area.
So its a bit of nostalgia for me to do it in 48th have one in 72nd.
The overtrees go for $20-25. You can get two or three and play Dr. Plastic Slaughter all you want, also Eduard just released there new P-51B/C. Just saying it's the way to go in my not so humble opinion.

IMG_5057.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back