Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Watched a Christmas boat parade at my cousins house in Palm Coast, as an appetizer one of the items was chocolate covered bacon. Delish

Attachments

• IMG_2176.jpeg
    IMG_2176.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 5
Watched a Christmas boat parade at my cousins house in Palm Coast, as an appetizer one of the items was chocolate covered bacon. Delish
In the far-distant future, when I finally keel over, I will inevitably go to heaven. There, I will eat this 3 times a day. Every day. Forever. Actually, I will probably have it for between-meal snacks too.

I literally just went to the fridge, looking for something for dinner. No joy. Then I logged in here. .... and all my prayers were answered. St. Bacon sent me a sign, and now the path is clear... straight to the freezer. Obviously, dinner = bacon. Briefly, all is good in the world :)

I literally just went to the fridge, looking for something for dinner. No joy. Then I logged in here. .... and all my prayers were answered. St. Bacon sent me a sign, and now the path is clear... straight to the freezer. Obviously, dinner = bacon. Briefly, all is good in the world :)
"It's not just for breakfast anymore"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back