Well, then that aircraft is truly one-of-a-kind, because I spent a little while digging through He219 photos and none of the lower balkankreuz markings I found were that large or had such thick bars. I did see two that did have a "off axis" rotation to the overall balkankreuz close to the NASM's, but not quite as as much as the NASM's. Besides, it was enough to get Erich's attention, too
Not trying to be an A-Hole here, I am thrilled to see the quality of work and attention to detail put into the project, especially the perfect matching of the new mottling to the original that was covered by the wings. And it is certainly going to be exciting to have it 100% for the first time in over half a century.
If this were a private aircraft, they could paint pink with blue polkadots all over, but this is a NASM project and attention to every detail is the order of the day.
As far as the balkankreuz is concerned, there were several styles used on the underwing: open outline (white), bordered (white border, black cross) and unbordered (black cross). They were positioned about mid-wing with the inward edge of the cross lining up close to the the division between the flaps and the ailerons; slight gap between wing's leading edge and the cross' forward-most edge with a large gap between the trailing edge of the wing and the rear-most portion of the cross.
Here's another example, this one being a unbordered (black) balkankreuz. (note the slight off-axis rotation)