Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do to recent hassle with boiler among other things, I felt that I had to cheer myself up. Managed to get my dirty mittens on this Eduard kit on ebay, for cheap penny.....:oops:

Hopefully things will start to pick up soon.....:lol:

Nice little 110 Jan, when you going to build it, after the boilers fixed.

Not so much a recent purchase, but the replacement for the missing windscreen for my Tornado has arrived from Airfix, along with the rest of the clear sprue, after three months! I have to say though, I was impressed with the packaging; a sturdy box, much larger than the parts, with sort of 'air bags' as internal padding. Probably cost more than the parts!!

Glad the Tornado screen has arrived T, funny I was only thinking about it yesterday as I pulled my part built kit's to recommence the builds.

I ordered this kit today, should receive it sometime next week. It will be my entry for D-Day GB. I was going for the Academy 1/72 Typhoon originally, but as it came to be they sold out all of Typhoon kits in my hobby shop so I went with my second choice...

Lovely little kit Irgo, it looks as though it's going to be a great GB, I'm sad to miss it.

Arrived in the post today.

Thinking about Cuban Crisis 1963 for the Cold War GB, converting to a RF-8G of VFP-62 with a little help from RVHP kits and maybe a bit of extra dressing up.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 77
Just got these for the low low price of 3$. (On sale at Twobobs) I thought these had gone out of print a while ago (guess i was wrong) and I wanted that Tiger Mouth decal for a long time.

Attachments

• 72-025f.jpg
    72-025f.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 60
This was put in the mail yesterday, so hopefully, maaaaybe, I'll have it on Tuesday or Wednesday this week.

Now, I only need the D and the G-4 and I'm sorted.......hmmmm, come to think about it, wonder if there's an 'F' in the making? :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Eduard Bf110E.jpg
    Eduard Bf110E.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 55
Nice! Assembling a Zerstorer Geschwader are we?

:oops:I've been brainwashed by you know who, when it comes to the '110, '410 and the '88!:oops::lol:

Hey Jan, that Bf110 E weekend edition has all the bits in it to do a C, D or E version not bad for £17 as i'm sure your all set for decals !!!!!

True! Seeing that the Profipacks comes with decals for five birds in each kit and having three (so far :lol:), makes it 15 crates, so there's decals to go around for a while....:lol::lol:

it sure does.....I want my heating back on so that I can get cracking! :lol: Hopefully, it'll be fixed tomorrow. *Looks up towards the blue sky...*
sCh_christianpray2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back