Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, that was bl**dy fast! Got this delivered today already! :shock:

DSCF0003-73.jpg

DSCF0007-42.jpg

DSCF0006-48.jpg

DSCF0008-38.jpg

DSCF0009-39.jpg

DSCF0010-31.jpg

Definitely been bitten by a '110 and ZG1 bug me think, got decals for three birds.....
sSic_fever.gif

And I think that we all know who's to blame for spreading that virus, right?

Paaaauuuuullllll!!!!!

icon_bat.gif

Last edited:
Don't worry Dirk, you'll have all the help you need. This comes from the guy whose country still operates the MiG-21 today. :)

Revell Hurricane is very nice indeed. That's the kit I've build for MTO GB.

Thanks, I figure the Hawkers give me some options for the D-Day GB and then you can build "Old Crow" if you want. What I really wanted yesterday was a C-47. But they were out. :(

I haven't made a definitive decision yet Dirk, but most probably I won't be doing "Old Crow". Maybe not even an US plane at all but rather a British one. Actually I'm trying to decide between this two planes of RAF Polish squadron - decals for PK●G are provided with the kit (so I'm all set for that one) while for PK●N I lack letter "N" and black "FZ154". However, I do prefer birdcage canopy... Will think about it little more.

Attachments

• Copy of 9_27.jpg
    Copy of 9_27.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Copy of 007.jpg
    Copy of 007.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I haven't made a definitive decision yet Dirk, but most probably I won't be doing "Old Crow". Maybe not even an US plane at all but rather a British one. Actually I'm trying to decide between this two planes of RAF Polish squadron - decals for PK●G are provided with the kit (so I'm all set for that one) while for PK●N I lack Letter "N" and black "FZ154". However, I do prefer birdcage canopy... Will think about it little more.

Those are some nice looking Mustangs. I like the RAF colors. That is one of the reasons I picked up the Hawker planes.

Just got the following:

attachment.php

along with a couple of more sets of decals and some PE and resin parts for that one. :)

And made a trade with Harrison for this one:

attachment.php

Believe it or not, my WIFE wanted me to get the Nighthawk. She thinks it looks cool.

Nice buys there chaps!
Igor, if you want them, I have about five or six pages of colour profiles of RAF Mustang III's, and they include a link to download decals to print. There'll be a problem printing white though, of course, and the roundels, but serials and codes will work to an extent. If you're stuck for code letters and serials, I can provide the latter and, depending on those i need for myself, possibly the former also.

Thanks Terry. I still haven't decided which one to build. As I said for the first profile I'm all set since all I need is provided with the kit (RAF roundels included), while for the second one I lack only letter "N" (in Sky color, not white) and black serials. Feel free to email me the profiles, I wouldn't mind to take a look...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back