Wildcats collection (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Really nice collection Wildcat.The Buffalo looks also great it is a good supplement for your collection. :)

Here is my latest addition to my collection, this Mustang was the a/c flown by the CO of 77sqn RAAF, Wg Cdr Lou Spence when he was Killed whilst on a ground attack mission in Korea in 1950.

Attachments

• IMG_0219.JPG
    IMG_0219.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 105
Ah ok Wildcat.

Yea the CAC built mustangs had smooth props. Im not sure why that was so to be honest...

Also is that one of those models that has a removeable canopy because the interior detail from those shots looks first rate! I take it was your birthday recently?
If so.

happy birthday!:D

Also is that one of those models that has a removeable canopy because the interior detail from those shots looks first rate! I take it was your birthday recently?
If so.

happy birthday!:D

Thanks mate, it was my B/day on the 21st and this is what the wife got me (as promised :D ). The canopy doesn't come off this one which is a shame because the detail in the cockpit is quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back