Post photos of your place of work / work space

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DBII: I am driving a 20 year old Mazda B2000 Pick-up with 158,000 miles on
it. This is our 7th Mazda. We've had 2 "GLC"s, two "626"s and 3 pick-ups.
I bought this one new in Dec of 1986. I also twisted a wrench for 25 years,
so my truck stays in good shape. I'll get some pic's of my office this week-
end. Good luck with the Mazdaspeed.....

Charles

8)

Until I have to get a real job sometime next year!

Pic is doctored, of course, but we do get flyovers every game. Most of our flyovers don't generally feel the need to use AAM's.

Attachments

• kyle-field.jpg
    kyle-field.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 389
Thanks. Yeah, they are all 21st Century 1:32 scale except for the Spitfire that is on the stand. It's Forces of Valor. Even the Armor I have is 21st Century 1:32.

OK, here is one of my offices with all my toys. I have one in Dallas and one in Ft. Worth. I do advanced CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) research and support for an A/E/C firm. Our company was 3,200 people nationwide but the owners just sold the company to a BIG firm that has 52,000 people worldwide.

Man... how do u get any work done? I'd day dream all day!

Two of my favorite offices!

Attachments

• stat2.jpg
    stat2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 254
  • heleme.jpg
    heleme.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 244
Thor... did u make those models?

any die cast?

Your running outta room you gotta hang from the ceiling..

Camiso, do you work for a local news station or something? And when did Fresno get one of them liberty statues?

Camiso, do you work for a local news station or something? And when did Fresno get one of them liberty statues?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liberty statues....
They be all over California! I took that photo at a truckstop in Barstow!

naw.. that's me at lady liberty. I gotta say, that was a very inspiring moment.

I get to travel and make stories. Last week i was in Toronto and hung out with pbfoot.
I am a video production guru..... The news media sucks!

I wanna film the bats in Austin!
:eek:

Haha, I'm a friend to anyone who hates the media.

I've never been to the bridge in Austin, but a good Texan beer brewer thinks enough of it to put it on the label of their Dunkelweizen.

Attachments

• ShinerDunkel.jpg
    ShinerDunkel.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 246
There were a couple of guys filming the Civil War re-enactment that I was at last weekend. Looked like it was fun. It's bad for me having to watch for cars, telephone poles and non-period stuff in my shots with stills. I can imagine it is much more critical with video.

Haha, I'm a friend to anyone who hates the media.

I've never been to the bridge in Austin, but a good Texan beer brewer thinks enough of it to put it on the label of their Dunkelweizen.

The Bats in Austin are something to see! I knew u would get the reference. It's pretty bizarre..

... one of my goals is to NEVER work for a news station!

There were a couple of guys filming the Civil War re-enactment that I was at last weekend. Looked like it was fun. It's bad for me having to watch for cars, telephone poles and non-period stuff in my shots with stills. I can imagine it is much more critical with video.

One of the worse things about video is the resolution. NTSC is never more then 72 dpi.... still frames are big blocky pixels. There are almost 30 frames per second. That means if removing a telephone pole in photoshop is not an option!

According to the organizers, the civil war re-enactment in Fresno is the nations largest.

I made the simple promo for them a couple years ago

Attachments

• cwar.mov
    4.3 MB · Views: 68

Users who are viewing this thread

Back