Post photos of your place of work / work space

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Who cares about exchage rates? Roche will have food in the stomache and a roof over the head. What more do you need? Right Roche.....Roche?......Roche?.....Hello?

Ireland's more expensive than England.

:twisted: :D...:lol: Nah, I don't find that TOO pleasurable..NOW I do have a FEW people i'd love to put in an Iron Maiden or try out a set of 'tails' on, but..NOTHING 'fun' about it.

ALL I really need is a hammock, beach, PROBABLY some rum, and something to cut open the pinapples with. I'm pretty low maintenance. Believe it or not! lol

new staff incentive, i get to eat and stay in the hotel for free 1 time as long as it does not interfere with my published rota so that meens after spending 55 hours over the last 5 days i'm allowed to come back in on my day off and eat food that i probably prepped the day before wahooo !!!!!

What, Les, free wire bits with the ends stripped? :lol:

Better than mine. Pencils, erasers and staples. Oooo... and the occasional CD-R

Sh!t, thats still better than the perks I get....

I had to go to the Nestle {Hagen Daas!} plant last month, they gave me like 25 ponds of ice cream to take home.... Yum!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back