Show Us Your Artwork! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
A little while ago LesofPrimus posted some drawings that he did and I'm sure there are others out there who draw. So lets see them! To get the ball rolling, I'm putting up some that I did a few years (25!!) back. Mostly for the bands I was in and a couple odd-ball stuff. No aircraft as I'm not that good. No VanGogh here!

Now where's yours?!

Attachments

• img093.jpg
    img093.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 634
  • img094.jpg
    img094.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 602
  • img095.jpg
    img095.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 639
  • img096.jpg
    img096.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 647
  • img097.jpg
    img097.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 616
  • img100.jpg
    img100.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 646
  • img099.jpg
    img099.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 631
  • img098.jpg
    img098.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 628
They're good Chris!

I'm putting up some that I did a few years (25!!) back.

This is going back to 1976! Unfortunately I was more of a copier. I got a Rotring pen for Christmas that year and for a high school project copied a Jaguar cutaway from a magazine, centimetre by meticulous centimetre. Circles and ovals were a bitch...

That is awesome! I've always wanted to get into detail like that. I tried paint and color but always felt more comfortable with B/W.

Real good job there!

Nice looking work guys. I haven't drew anything nice for years.

yeah, yeah - didn't have a proffessional portrait artist back then. :)

Wheres your stuff???? :)

Spot one mistake Brother.... VF-96 was The Fighting Falcons, which you have drawn there as "Showtime 100". But, it has the tail of VF-111 The Sundowners...

Awesome work nonetheless Dan!

Some great stuff posted guys! There's sme talented artists on this site! :thumbleft:

Chris, I love that Beatles pic, very cool! 8)

THX Muller. I did that on June 27(?), 1987 - 20 years from the release date of "Sgt. Peppers.."

Nice artwork, guys! ;)
And Graeme? That's highly impressive work, man! Respect! ;)

Here's mine as I've put it up on my hobby website.
The major part of my drawings were made at an art school that I went to once upon a time...so no planes, but lots of ther stuff.
I'd like to start drawing again as I've always enjoyed it very much, but alas...there's only 24 hours a day, and photography and motorcycles - and life in general - has a tendency to steal away my good intentions of being creative. *sigh* :)
Anyway, here's my little hobby page - no pop-ups, no nasty stuff whatsoever, unless you happen to dislike my drawings! :lol:
The site is in danish, but I hope you manage to navigate your way around anyway:
www.furnituretiger.dk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back