Thor is coming to Europe/Middle east

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
I just accepted an I.T. manager position for a project that will put me in Antwerp for about 5 months, then Saudi Arabia for about a year. Very excited and nervous about the position, but really looking forward to the journey it will take me on.

I just accepted an I.T. manager position for a project that will put me in Antwerp for about 5 months, then Saudi Arabia for about a year. Very excited and nervous about the position, but really looking forward to the journey it will take me on.

You will be within 50 km from me when you're in Antwerp.
Maybe I can drop by for a well deserved belgian beer :)

Last edited:
Many Congrats Roland, make the most of it while in Europe, waste not one weekend. Do you by chance know where you will be in Saudi, big country with not a lot in it, but I suspect Riyadh.

That's over in the gulf area, just north of Al Khobar an nice steamy part of the world. Spent a couple of years there in the mid 70s but of course it will be much changed by now. If you get the chance though try to make a trip to Al Hofuf which is a large inland oasis where there is a huge irrigation system and millions of date palms. It's well worth a visit.

Ok, I'm in Antwerp. bored bored bored. No car to get around (yet). I don't have any euro's and need to find where to exchange dollars for them. And this place has a million speed camera's so I don't even know if I want to drive anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back