Best tank killer aircraft of WW2 Part I

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
no im riding 1 mile to my postbox, the second mile is the return journey. But That said i am also only 1 mile away from the main road which leads in (and more importantly out) of Cornwall.

Cornwall is a county (our equivalent of a state) in the country of england. A lot of Cornwall is the country side, but there is a road or 2 if you really look....

:lol: Ok. Right. England is a country, yes? England is comprised of areas known as counties, which include: York, Anglia, Cumbria, Wiltshire, Hampshire etc; and CORNWALL. The County Town of Cornwall Is a city called TRURO.
Much like the American system, where Dallas Is the Capital of Texas, for instance. (I think it is, isnt it?)

I sorta exaggerated with the 2 roads bit, It does actually have a lot of towns, most of which seem to be fishing villages.

Dont confuse this with what a native Cornishman will telll you though, they all think Cornwall is a Country in its own right, which it isnt.

Got that?

absolutly not............

and cornwall is a dutchy, which is sort of a state that used 2 b independant or summit like that, but yes, we do want to be separated from England..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back