Best tank killer aircraft of WW2 Part I

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
But guyS is a plural.

I could be a tough one though, I just cycled to the postbox and back (2 miles) in a downpour on a bike with 2 semi-flat tyres and i beat my previous record by 19 minutes. (16mins compared with 35 mins) I reckon i could get it under 10 mins on the right day with hard tyres.

its uphill for most of the way back, and my bike had a flat tyre so i couldnt go quick, and it was raining so i couldnt see when going down hill, and i had jeans on which are not very good for cycling in ;) In the conditions i rode in, 16 mins is damn good...

It is! i was nursing a slow puncture, I was on a touring bike and they have no grip in the rain, believe me, i had the back out a couple of times. And about 2 mins was spent at the other end "doing the deed" and checking the bike. I doubt i exceeded 2 mph even going down the long hill, normally i do 40+ down it. Next time its bright and sunny and the punctures are fixed, ill do a speed run and see what time i get, then we can judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back