Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Portugal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other:

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fancy the U.S. chances as I feel this is the Group of Death and not B or D. One year my sad little Canadian team might once again venture into the fray and dare I say it, they might occasionally stray into the oppositions territory. Apologies ALder for posting the other thread. I only searched through the Off Topic threads and not the Sports section. Feel free to nuke it.

Geo

Always a strong team that should never be taken lightly.

Like my German team though, always disappointing in the end.
Although the Germans didn't disappoint last time, that was one great game against Uruguay. Enjoyed that.

Dutch team will not go far this time, unfortunately.

I voted Belgium because I'm happy they finally managed to get in the cup again after so many years and they have a nice, fresh team. Don't really think they will win, but well, I guess they deserve some support :)

Don't fancy the U.S. chances as I feel this is the Group of Death and not B or D. One year my sad little Canadian team might once again venture into the fray and dare I say it, they might occasionally stray into the oppositions territory. Apologies ALder for posting the other thread. I only searched through the Off Topic threads and not the Sports section. Feel free to nuke it.

Geo

No need to apologize...

Although the Germans didn't disappoint last time, that was one great game against Uruguay. Enjoyed that.

Dutch team will not go far this time, unfortunately.

I voted Belgium because I'm happy they finally managed to get in the cup again after so many years and they have a nice, fresh team. Don't really think they will win, but well, I guess they deserve some support :)

What I mean by dissapointed is that everyone expects so much more and then they fall flat.

Germany this year has too many injuries.

I had to vote patriotically sorry.

I will say though, if England do win I will live stream me eating my own left testicle on YouTube!

Back to reality my Money is on Spain and I'd like to think Belgium have a sneaky chance of making the final.

Cheers Chris

Ah, the worst final ;)
For the Dutch, the tournament would not be complete without beating the Germans, which would not be the case if Germany reaches the final. But if this would be the finals, please beat the Brazilians for us as I just plainly dislike the Brazilian team.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back