1\48 Ar 234 B-2 cant sleep!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The picture in the post #18 is of 1 500px × 1 125px and resized down by the forum system to 800px × 600px. The file size is of 370,57 KB what is a very good result comparing to 2.5MB of the earlier posted shots. But if you resized it to 800x600 pixels it would be perfect and the forum system wouldn't have to do anything with that.

thanks guys. yeah i got the hang of photoshop resize, i think my 3mb pics are behind me lol. probably gonna be fludding this site though got a lot of spare time on my hands lately and that means models... also i have quite a few finished luftwaffe i can post too just want to take better pics and resize them... i try to make good models but i know there are so many better ones and scratch built parts kinda guys... most of the time try to keep them as accurate as i can yet fun for me because i will smash something if it makes me mad too many times or atleast just put it down if i screw things up bad. for instance this 234 had a great start but then i accidently thinned my lacquer with mineral spirits late in the morning which made the model look all foggy and screwed up i almost threw it in the trash seriously but i was able to carefuly remove the finish without the paintjob and start over on the dull coat. it was all in all a fun build

I think we've all been there! There's at least two of my models here on the forum which very nearly had a quick visit from a lump hammer!
When this happens, I normally but the offending item to one side, get on with something else, then come back to it much later - maybe a few weeks, maybe a couple of years - then start with a fresh approach and open mind.
Now where did I put that Buccaneer ...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back