Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

• Tennessee Titans

• Houston Texans

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well Adler, to each to his own I guess. I have always been a Cowboys fan, I am not a bandwagon jumper. I liked them when they were good and I liked them when they were bad. I do not like Jones either, but its kinda like supporting the troops, you don't have to like the administration to do that. Besides what have the homoniners done since Dallas destroyed them in the early 90's? Before the Jerry started trying to buy his championships. And there were few thugs on that team, that didn't happen till after 3 superbowl titles and it went to their heads. :D

How did the panzie ass Cowgirls destroy the Niners in the 90s?

If I recall the Niners still had a better overall record than the Cowboys, becaem the first team to win 5 Super Bowls (yeah they did that before the Cowtesticals...).

My prediction is that the Cowgirls will fall within 2 years and teams like the Niners will reclaim there spot as the best team in the NFL.

You will see, Jone's money only goes so far....

Oh and you are correct the 90s Cowgirls had few thugs on the team. The team was just built around coke addicts like Irven...

How did the panzie ass Cowgirls destroy the Niners in the 90s?

If I recall the Niners still had a better overall record than the Cowboys, becaem the first team to win 5 Super Bowls (yeah they did that before the Cowtesticals...).

My prediction is that the Cowgirls will fall within 2 years and teams like the Niners will reclaim there spot as the best team in the NFL.

You will see, Jone's money only goes so far....

Oh and you are correct the 90s Cowgirls had few thugs on the team. The team was just built around coke addicts like Irven...

Like I said it went to their heads, Irvin is a god fearing man now......:rolleyes:

Yeh Pac-man is a wash, he should just go, but Tank Johnson was a thug and he is doing very well now. Alot of teams buy their superbowls, Moss in New England is a cancer and has admitted he doesn't try on every play. T.O. is definately a prima donna, but he is always downfield throwing a block. In todays free agency market, it is hard to build a dominant team like the Steelers in the 70's. Anyways, we'll have to agree to disagree. EVRERYONE hates the Cowboys because they have been so hyped as "America's Team", even the thousands who wear Cowboy white and blue in the stands at away games. :p Meet you behind the monkey bars after school to settle this. :D

Like I said it went to their heads, Irvin is a god fearing man now......:rolleyes:

Yeh Pac-man is a wash, he should just go, but Tank Johnson was a thug and he is doing very well now. Alot of teams buy their superbowls, Moss in New England is a cancer and has admitted he doesn't try on every play. T.O. is definately a prima donna, but he is always downfield throwing a block. In todays free agency market, it is hard to build a dominant team like the Steelers in the 70's. Anyways, we'll have to agree to disagree. EVRERYONE hates the Cowboys because they have been so hyped as "America's Team", even the thousands who wear Cowboy white and blue in the stands at away games. :p Meet you behind the monkey bars after school to settle this. :D

Yes we will have to agree to disagree. That is the great thing about Sports though....talking ****! :lol:

Went to the Jets game 2 weeks ago at Arizona Cardinals....They won 56-35!

I normally go to 2-3 Jets games every year! Very fun

Adler, good luck to the Niners this year. It is a storied franchise that is heading in the right direction and one I have always admired despite "the catch". :mad: :p

Ah I remember "The Catch No.2". Good old Owens....:lol:

Seriously though I really miss the "old days" (yeah it was not that long ago :lol:) when the "Super Bowl" was the NFC Championship Game between the 49ers and the Cowboys, like back in the 90s!

Oh well, I can keep dreaming, maybe in a few years...

Well, for the first time in my life I turned off the Eagles-49ers game during the 3d quarter and was composing a congratulation letter to Adler. Switch it on to find we won!!! It looked like Reid was gonna blow this one.

OT in AZ was soooooo sweeeettt!!!

Well, for the first time in my life I turned off the Eagles-49ers game during the 3d quarter and was composing a congratulation letter to Adler. Switch it on to find we won!!! It looked like Reid was gonna blow this one.

OT in AZ was soooooo sweeeettt!!!

That game pissed me off! We had the Eagles beat and then we self destructed. Oh well we have been doing that quite a bit.

Here is to next year!

I absolutely think Childress should be fired!!!
NOt all that is wrong with the Vikings is Childresses fault, but he is the main factor. I do not think the players have any faith in this man.
Play calling is terrible and unimaginative.
Typical Vikings offensive series, run, run again, third and long try to fool them with another run that falls well short of a first down, third and short try a pass that falls to the ground either because the receiver runs the wrong route, drops the ball, or the quarterback just plain misses the target altogether.
I've watched the last few games just to see how badly they play rather than hope for a win.
I've watched my last game under the Childress leadership.

Fire Childress Now, 50,000 screaming fans in the Metrodome can't be wrong.

p.s. Good thing the Refs were on the Vikings side against Detroit yesterday or they would have lost that game. Go Bears!!!

Separated at Birth, Brad Childress/Mister Noodle?

Attachments

• mrnoodle.jpg
    mrnoodle.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 103
I just think it's funny about the stupid over rated Cow-fags. No more Pacman.

GOOD!!!!! I'm so sick of hearing about this thug.

Then the little creeps go out and get Roy Williams. On the one hand, I sure hate to hear they got a good 2nd receiver. On the other hand, it's sure to take balls away from Crybaby T.O., so he will get in Romo's head. This team is heading for a huge explosion!

mmmuuuuuuahahahahahaha.

I think that Thug Jones should be banned for life.

Agreed, hopefully he will be gone for good as he is a complete moron. The Roy Williams trade, maybe they are looking to the future and getting rid of T.O. Wouldn't bother me a bit. But with Romo out, this season will probably be a wash...........oh well.

Damn this sucks. The damn Niners are beating themselves again. The Defense is playing a great game, containing Manning and the Giants for the most part.

The offense though is causing to many damn turnovers and beating themselves.

Damn Ref though should not have called that fumble back against the Giants. Niners should have the damn ball right now!

Damn this sucks. The damn Niners are beating themselves again. The Defense is playing a great game, containing Manning and the Giants for the most part.

The offense though is causing to many damn turnovers and beating themselves.

Damn Ref though should not have called that fumble back against the Giants. Niners should have the damn ball right now!
why not switch over to the Bills game :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back