2010 Olympic Ice Hockey

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chara is also hurting but will play for Slovaks
The US has a very quick young team with good goaltending beat the Swiss 3-1
The Russians beat Lithuania 8-2 Ovechkin getting 2 goals
Canada beat the Norwegians 8-0 Like what I saw but not to take anything away from the Norwegians they are not a hockey power
The Finns beat Belaraus 5-1 and looked good

I watched the first half of Germany vs. Sweden yesterday.. who won? When I left it was 1-0 Sweden...
The Finns won 5-1 and the Czechs beat the Slovaks 3-1 Seesul is smiling. Should be a good game on Sunday with Canada vs US Harrison

I was smiling in the morning. Toke 1/2 day vacation, woke up at 5, came to pub at 6 and when the game was over I had 3 beers and one shot of Jägermeister ('cause of Jagr´s goal) on my bill. Then back to work hoping I´ll get back to shape till the noon when my vacation ended. And I guess it was me again since 12 am :)

Czech TV toke some video shots in our pub during the game and they showed our celebrating fans table in the nationwide TV in news at 6 pm. Few minutes later I had a call from my father telling me: I switched my TV on to see a summary of today´s Olympic games events and instead of that I saw my son drinking a beer. What a sport perfomance...:)

I was smiling in the morning. Toke 1/2 day vacation, woke up at 5, came to pub at 6 and when the game was over I had 3 beers and one shot of Jägermeister ('cause of Jagr´s goal) on my bill. Then back to work hoping I´ll get back to shape till the noon when my vacation ended. And I guess it was me again since 12 am :)

Czech TV toke some video shots in our pub during the game and they showed our celebrating fans table in the nationwide TV in news at 6 pm. Few minutes later I had a call from my father telling me: I switched my TV on to see a summary of today´s Olympic games events and instead of that I saw my son drinking a beer. What a sport perfomance...:)
as long as the boss didn't spot you:lol:

Yea, we have a Canadian born builder working on our house and he came in and told me that the US is going down :lol:
At least you know he's honest , I also share his opinion but sometimes I vote with my heart and not my head

:lol:

That's what the Russians said Neil... but then, Miracle on Ice :D
Yeah that was a fairly good series, this is hockey at itys highest level . Can't see the US winning this year but its a team for next Olympics in 2012. I think maybe its the year of the Russians .

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you gotta add 9 hours and you get out local time. Next match Sat 1:30 am. Full pub again.
Hope without Czech TV this time.
It works out really well for me as its geared for this time zone 3+
hrs difference , how did Jagr look ?
Very cool about the bar vid

It works out really well for me as its geared for this time zone 3+
hrs difference , how did Jagr look ?
Very cool about the bar vid

Jagr, old good Jagr. No run up and down, playing his game in the corners, covering the puck and with 2 defenders still hanging on his back so making a space for the other players. 1 goal + 1 assistence.
It was Jagr´s and Vokoun´s game today.
Jagr, Czechs put on a show[backPid]=3471&cHash=bb19f08798

No wonder. I said to my friends yesterday Russia won´t beat Slovakia as Slovakia played excellent against us yesterday. Only Jagr and Vokoun were the dfference and that´s why we won 3:1.
Yes, it was Halak´s day today.

Not only the best names and selfish interviews for newspapers make the TEAM. You always need also workers.
There´s only one thing now- it´s going to be pretty hard match on Sunday- CZE-RUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back