21st Century Toys Models--Where are they?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know it well. I used to work there. There was a huge Department of Energy science project back in the early 90's called the superconducting super collider and I worked there for two years. After it got all political and the democraps shut it down and there wasn't anything to do, I used to go downtown every day and go shopping or watch a movie.

O.K. World is small. Got a friend there, his name is Perry Giles. This monument was made by his company Ellis County Veterans Memorial
And this is his company Giles Monument Company - Waxahachie, Texas
A fate of one airman from Texas, that was shot down on Aug. 29,1944 few miles away from my home town, got us in touch with Perry. Perry is still in touch with this airman´s family. Perry asked me last year if I could write some article about this airman so I did it. And this is the article I´ve mentioned Waxahachie Daily Light > Archives > Dailylight > Opinion > 'Never forgotten'
Just to have a complete picture about this airman, here´s his story and bio Bio: Adair, John H. and Adair, John H., Soldier Rembered
Perry did a great job!!!
I´m sorry I´m off topic but thought it could be interesting for you...

Hey Guys

I need your help. I'm looking for a Fw190 from 21st century in 1:18 scale. I would prefer a Dora but an A or F would be fine too! I can't find any!!! I've looked online and Ebay... I am watching a Dora... but I can't find a good source. Please help me Bro's!!

Say Seesul... That Fw190 you have a picture of..Red 9 ...is that in 1:18 scale? ...And is Walmart selling these???????

Thanks guys!

Dr.V

Here's one. I think I got it about 3 years ago, almost to the week (Spring Break, Florida) I have a couple of the older ones as well as the new Avenger and newer Bf 109G-6. I've posted these somewhere else before, but I can't remember where.

2004_0101Models0011.jpg

2004_0101Models0009.jpg

2004_0101Models0010.jpg

2004_0101Models0013.jpg

2004_0101Models0012.jpg

I've seen a couple of these models up close at my local haunt....I rather like the Me262...but they are big, you need a large space to put them!

I've got about 25 or 30 at least of the 1:18 planes and a few tanks still in the boxes never opened stored away.. Wallmart had the big stuff at one time and would put them on sale..Got some off ebay at a good price.. There said to be a 1:18 B-25 coming .. But I here the company is backing off on alot of stuff do to the economy..I may sale my 1:18's and go with the 1:24..More planes and ez'er to store...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back