4th of July

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah - give those Yanks a good kicking NS - just to annoy Flyboy! Show him those P-3s are worthless! :lol:

plan_D said:
Yeah - give those Yanks a good kicking NS - just to annoy Flyboy! Show him those P-3s are worthless! :lol:

Hey your looking for a good "noogie" there "D." Don't leave your coffee cup next to me, I'll make sure you get some laxative creamer!! :twisted: :lol:

Hey - I'm not or never was part of the USN that got it's ass kicked by NS and his trusty second-hand sub. :lol:

Hmmmm... If that LA class had the rubber hull coating, she'd be as silent as a mute whale.... Pretty damn impressive, but did u get caught snorting before or after this excercise????

And pD, I dont think skim had a chance in hell of getting in that conning tower while at sea... Usually Captains discretion, but its usually som Nav people and the officer of the watch....

Skim is neither... (Thank God)

lesofprimus said:
And pD, I dont think skim had a chance in hell of getting in that conning tower while at sea... Usually Captains discretion, but its usually som Nav people and the officer of the watch....

Skim is neither... (Thank God)
:evil4:

I see, so you did blast the P-3s with your MP-5. :lol: That's what you're telling everyone - you're just trying to be nice to the yanks - c'mon, you shot one out of the air with a MP-5 and now you've given you an Orion tattoo for kill mark. :lol:

Nonskimmer said:
Fine, fine. It was a double shot from a Sig Sauer pistol. Got the pilot square in the brain box on his first pass. :toothy5:

The wouldn't bring the plane down. The pilot and co-pilot just steers, the Flight Engineer "drives" it! ;)

I believe the lovable Canuck more than you, FB. We all know you can't be trusted. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back