A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_20240504_132731.jpg

I
Waiting to know where BB35 will be going. I think it's across the way from the dry dock. Still a year from now last I heard. Been down to Corpus a couple times for the Lexington. Need to go again. I thought since the Museum of Natural Science in Corpus has the Santa Maria and the Pinta, they should be tied up aft of Lady Lex! Be cool as they are about the size of a life boat.
Was there about 5 years ago and only one of the boats were at the museum. They were not letting anyone see the other one. Not to happy. Of course it rained while I was on the carrier. What a cool place. I found the model airplane collection at the end of the day and could not see them all. I grew up down the street from BB35. She a family member. I hope see likes her new home in Galveston. And then there is Seawolf park.

I
Was there about 5 years ago and only one of the boats were at the museum. They were not letting anyone see the other one. Not to happy. Of course it rained while I was on the carrier. What a cool place. I found the model airplane collection at the end of the day and could not see them all. I grew up down the street from BB35. She a family member. I hope see likes her new home in Galveston. And then there is Seawolf park.
Another sub I can't fit in. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back