A problem with displaying pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GTX

Major
Dec 18, 2015
Those final pics still aren't showing for me...

Just getting:

Image 8-2-2024 at 3.38 am.jpg

I still get the pic symbol on certain Castle pics rather than the photo. I suspect some element of the missing photos tripps my ad blocker.

Is this for the particular thread only or for all? desktop/laptop or smartphone ? Windows or Android? The net browser Firefox or Chrome ? Google? Adblock?

Which one have you can see?

test1.jpg

10024-jpg.jpg

The only missing photos for me is on castles thread and not often. I use desktop windows 10 and google chrome. I am not certain what ad blocker.

OK. THX. I have checked on the post there. And yes, there is a problem with a couple of pics in the posts there. The info has been sent to Horse. It seems he is the only one who can fix that.

If it would be as you said everybody had the same problem with uploading of the pics. But it doesn't seem to be be that because it happens to random files and users. Certainly the changes that have been introduced recently might affect that. But but it would be a general issue. For instance I can see a couple of the shots you can't. But all of them generate the error. So it is not the matter of the cookies rather. The cache would be more probably. Anyway let's leave it to Horse who still works on the forum soft.

Is this issue fixed now?

I did some updates etc and checked things on the backend.

Hi,

I haven't noticed any troubles with uploading pics recently. Just today it happened to one member he uploaded a shot but it wasn't displayed in a post. IMHO there has to be a problem with the connection and the transffering. But I didn't find the pic uploaded twice in the ACP. I deleted the post with the invalid image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back