A word to forum members: Patience.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, well, I still got my doubts about you Canadians. You guys have been too quiet since 1812. I'm pretty sure you are up to something!
That's why I relocated from Minnesota to North Carolina, to get a long range view...
Just sayin'!

"A word to forum members, Patience"....Hmmm, Patients...Asylum,...Tin foil hats,...
Seems right to me.

Don't forget the "Chemtrails", man... :evil4:

B-17s_over_Germany.jpg

Yeah, well, I still got my doubts about you Canadians. You guys have been too quiet since 1812. I'm pretty sure you are up to something!
That's why I relocated from Minnesota to North Carolina, to get a long range view...
Just sayin'!

1812, was that not a war against the Brits……………………..OK so they were in Canada at the time.

I got ur back Charles. :) And knock it off with that Celine Deion cr@p. This here is an airplane forum and we'll not clutter it up with that nonsense! Now Anne Hathaway I would mind.....................:)

Get your coat!

How about our other secret weapon, Justin Bieber? He is actually a plant, snatched at birth by CSIS and developed into an agent whose mission is to capture the hearts of the world's impressionable youth and disseminate messages designed to increase Canada's standing. His subliminal lyrics include messages designed to remove NHL hockey from populations that believe that 15 degrees C is too cold to hand fish, that our oil reserves do not cause global warming, and that poutine is the world's next superfood.

Oh, and the Bieb's voice has been tuned to a frequency that Canadians can not hear, thus preserving our sanity.

Is That what it is............ I've never been able to hear Beeb.
My Grandmother was Canadian......

What a relief, I claimed it was selective hearing.
Most wives know what that is.

What a relief, I claimed it was selective hearing.
Most wives know what that is.

I've been accused of that. Now I just switch my hearing aids off....

I heard the Beeb got nailed for "excessive acceleration" with his Lamborghini. Left a strip 160 feet long, according to the LAPD !

Charles

Chris, just for you, Ms Hathaway at the Broadway Premiere of Les Miserables minus undies ooops, the Full Monty
Censored verison

Attachments

• margeubx.jpg
    margeubx.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back