Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As you might see from my sig Carson, I have it, thank you. :lol:

And here's a new one for THIS forum to have a go at :)

Image36a.jpg

Hi Wayne. There were a lot of Vultees built but I'm going with the top one. The "original" V-11 prototype.

Yes You got it Graeme. Bloody hell that was fast :D

Here's the original article, where even Flight don't seem to know what its called, which is interesting.

Image36.jpg

Any ideas on this transport?

klkjjghgv.jpg

Yes thats the one. An attractive project I think, it was abandoned at the outbreak of war. Things might have been quite different for Fairey had they flown this first as it would have almost certainly been resurrected by the Brabazon comittee for 1945.

Bugger :)

here is one just a little further away.. i really liked this little smilig guy when i saw him the first time, never noticed it before :) and its on the tail if that is any help.. hehe

Attachments

• rygge airshow 155.jpg
    rygge airshow 155.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 111
Ha, I was looking at the wrong end! Not for the first time in my life, but we'll gloss over that :lol:

Does nobody have any bloody pictures? I like to play too.

Here's something a bit different, its a home made silhouette, but of what?

100_3277b.jpg

Ha, I was looking at the wrong end! Not for the first time in my life, but we'll gloss over that :lol:

Does nobody have any bloody pictures? I like to play too.

Here's something a bit different, its a home made silhouette, but of what?

100_3277b.jpg

Hi Waynos,
I know it's a french A/C but right now I can't find her pic and therefore can't give you a full name. I'll try later if somebody else doesn't jump to it first
carson

I think I have it: SNCAN Nord 2100 Norazur , 1947, one-off plane

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back