Aircraft Identification V (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very interesting site Storch. Unfortunately I have no time now to go thru the whole footage but in the meantime I'll solve for you the mystery of following aircrafts:
- n.5 = Model III N100 D Aerocar
- n.6 = Lockheed XFV1
- n.8 = RFB vehicle
- n.9 = Republic XF84H
- n.12 = Bell XV3
- n.14 = Scaled Composites ATTT
- n.17 = Curtiss AT9
- n.24 = General Aircraft GAL/38
- n.26 = DOAK 16/VZ-4DA
- n.34 = Stearman Hammond Y1S
- n.44 = Boeing C97 Stratofreighter
In the afternoon I might have some more time and identify more aircrafts
Cheers
carson

Well done Carson! Now there is just N10 and N20 and all aircrafts will have been identified!

Yes you're right! In fact the N°36 is the Bellanca Aircruiser! For n43 it is more difficult! I don't know this aircraft!

But the most difficult rest N10 and N20!

Yes you're right! In fact the N°36 is the Bellanca Aircruiser! For n43 it is more difficult! I don't know this aircraft!

But the most difficult rest N10 and N20!

If I'm not mistaken you are also missing #30 which is the french bomber Amiot 143!:D
Number 20 is a WIG vehicle (probably the Flarecraft 370) but let me check once more. About the #10 I don't know yet:(
carson

I found #20 it is a WIG vehicle produced by Rheinflugzeugbau (a company founded by Prof. Lippisch), number is X114 and a few versions were produced.
If you want to know more about wig vehicles see the following site:
www.se-technology.com

Last edited:
Thanks Carson for web site link who's very interesting ! Well done to for the Rheinflugzeugbau X114!

But it is right that #10 is hard!

Thanks Carson for web site link who's very interesting ! Well done to for the Rheinflugzeugbau X114!

But it is right that #10 is hard!

Please note that in my list at post #4080 I've also included #21 which is the Northrop Tacit Blue.:D
Concerning elusive #10 I've seen it many times on several sites but now I canìt locate it...:(
Cheers
carson

New one:

Attachments

• unknown 33.JPG
    unknown 33.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 158
I assume the last one ISN'T an early mark Blenhiem right? Whatever it is I see it didn't have handed engines. Must have had some nice pull to fight on take-off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back