"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I would love to give vent to my emotional feelings on appropriate punishment. Then I would devolve to Putler's level. I'll force myself to go with the Constitution's ban on cruel and unusual punishment.
A basket of polonium pierogis might be nice.

If NATO was not backing Ukraine fully with money and weapons then Ukraine would do as well as it did in 2014.
1. NATO is not backing fully or partly. Several NATO members do the backing in limited quantities and this is done on the basis of bilateral country-to-country agreements.
2. That backing began in November 2021 (OK, there were some Javelins in 2020 as well and the TB2 Bayraktar program started in 2019 or earlier). You need years to build up a military force that is capable to withstand aggression of such scale. And to learn quickly how to deploy and to use whatever cool weapons are given to you.
I should not remind the Afghanistan example again, should I?
3. Without foreign assistance, the situation would be worse, no doubt. How worse, it's a matter of speculation.

If NATO was not backing Ukraine fully with money and weapons then Ukraine would do as well as it did in 2014.
You seem to think the Ukrainians learned nothing from the 2014 Crimean invasion .
You give no credit to their abilities to adapt , and prepare for what they knew was coming

Instead you give all the credit to NATO's semi secret support.

You're thinking just like Putin, blame it all on NATO, and also like Putin you think the Ukraine learned nothing from 2014, and this invasion would just be a walkover like it was in the Crimea .

Town Dergach, Kharkiv region.
1647792394263.png

That's too easy. I want these guys to spend long lives behind bars, without sunlight, pondering their role in this barbarity. Preferably as Hess was jailed in Spandau, or Kacinsky is jailed here in America: 23 hours in a windowless room, one hour outside for PT.
I'm thirsty for blood and revenge.

But reality is that neither of those, will happen.

Just a few hundred (thousands, millions or billions, depends on) dollars spent, and no one will ever remember what happened ...

I'm thirsty for blood and revenge.

But reality is that neither of those, will happen.

Just a few hundred (thousands, millions or billions, depends on) dollars spent, and no one will ever remember what happened ...
I really hope you're wrong. Sadly, you're more likely right.

I would love to give vent to my emotional feelings on appropriate punishment. Then I would devolve to Putler's level. I'll force myself to go with the Constitution's ban on cruel and unusual punishment.
A basket of polonium pierogis might be nice.

Nietzsche was right when he wrote "Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

NATO could probably clean out the Russians in Ukraine in lickety split time.

But the question is why not?

If you know the answer to that question then you fully understand what's going on. B-52s could do a number but they ain't.

Nope - you saw how well Ukraine did at stopping Russia from stealing their land in 2014.
Since then, they have been helped with training and equipment by Western nations and it's showing.
Yes and Crimea and Donetsk and Luhansk is proof. They were taken over in 2014.

Again why is NATO not defending Ukraine? Why not send in the B-52s?

You tell me? Why not?

Send in the whole NATO army. But that isn't happening, why not?

I really hope you're wrong. Sadly, you're more likely right.
From the earlies days of Human civilization, The Money was acting as "GOD". Whoever had more of it, could do anything ...

Even in older beliefs, old Norse / old Egyptian - and if not mistaken, old Greek, as well - They buried lots of treasures with passed away kings and other high rank people, sometimes food, and even a few slaves ... They thought truly that their wealth could lead them to heaven.

Yes and Crimea and Donetsk and Luhansk is proof. They were taken over in 2014.

Again why is NATO not defending Ukraine? Why not send in the B-52s?

You tell me? Why not?

Send in the whole NATO army. But that isn't happening, why not?

Yes, we've been over the nuclear deterrent; it's an old argument and doesn't need to be rehashed. I'd like to see why you think caving now is better for the Ukrainians when the Russians have already repeated their 2014 behavior and are bound to do so again if they think their bullying will work afresh -- so long as they have enough time to rebuild their army, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back