"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_20240217_175310.jpg

I'm beginning to think there's a deliberate effort to kill this thread.
Sure as hell not by me. The discussion was around governments not ponying up their fair share, or worse, in my estimation, not providing already promised funds or materiel. My point was to show that Canada may not currently live up to its organization obligations, but the invitation to take in almost a million Ukrainian refugees surely must count for something.

Sure as hell not by me. The discussion was around governments not ponying up their fair share, or worse, in my estimation, not providing already promised funds or materiel. My point was to show that Canada may not currently live up to its organization obligations, but the invitation to take in almost a million Ukrainian refugees surely must count for something.

I'm not pointing fingers here, Mac -- and I sure agree that contributions and help may be rendered in many different ways aside from only bombs and bullets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back