Aust Model Expo (Melb) 2007

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And a couple more of the F-16...

Attachments

• F-16Cwc_6505.jpg
    F-16Cwc_6505.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 184
  • F-16Cwd_6588.jpg
    F-16Cwd_6588.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 187
Hey Wildcat, the first stop I would make is to Aeroworks at Col.Lt.Gdns. I think that is close to you, your up in the hills area if i remember correctly? Craig Chidley is the man to see, I go with him to Melb Expo each year, he now has a shop and does a lot of mail order business. Craig is mainly into aircraft kits, books, decals, accessories, etc. great range and well priced!! If he can't get it then it can't be got!! I will get you some more details.

Wildcat, Craig Chidley and Aeroworks is located at, 20 The Strand, Colonel Light Gardens.
Shop Phone is 08 83574756 normally open on Friday and Saturday, other times by appointment, but usually there doing a roaring mail order trade. Try Craig first then if you want to expand we can go from there. There is a shop at Mile End which has some of the Die cast stuff you like too.

Wayne Little, your FW is a real stunner! thanks for sharing it.

Ok third place in the Large Scale Open aircraft was this excellent 1/32 Seafury, it is a Resin Kit. I really thought this would be the winner.

Wildcat, Model World at Unit 5/4 Deacon Ave Richmond has a smaller range of kits as well but is the one with a selection of the die-cast aircraft.

Attachments

• Seafury wa_6752.jpg
    Seafury wa_6752.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Seafury wb_6665.jpg
    Seafury wb_6665.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 174
Sorry heinz, don't know the answers but they seem to be some sort of cover or protection for the engines. Maybe someone can confirm what their real purpose is. Don't know whether they are kit supplied or scratch built will have to check that out?

Anyway another shot...

Attachments

• Mig 29 wb_6805.jpg
    Mig 29 wb_6805.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 175

Users who are viewing this thread

Back