B-32 - Clearing the record a bit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That was an unfortunate typo which I have now corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.

I was aware of William Wolf's B-32 book from 2006, but just when I considered buying it Alan Griffith announced his new B-32 book in 2018. I wonder if and when his book will finally be available.
Yes I understand, BUT I just couldn't leave that one alone. We all have them, normally I don't mess with them but this one was just too much.

I posted this question on a Facebook aviation book group. Luckily Nick the co author is a member and responded 😃👍
"I'm here! Our book is proceeding. Currently wading through about 3,000 pages of never-before-seen documents!"
So still on the cards 😃👍
Was also pointed in the direction of another B-32 book, I hadn't heard of it before ! I'll add the cover shot, thanks for the relighting of the thread.

Attachments

• 348C8D81-8E97-4D46-A928-4924831DE081.jpeg
    348C8D81-8E97-4D46-A928-4924831DE081.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 12
I posted this question on a Facebook aviation book group. Luckily Nick the co author is a member and responded 😃👍
"I'm here! Our book is proceeding. Currently wading through about 3,000 pages of never-before-seen documents!"
So still on the cards 😃👍
Was also pointed in the direction of another B-32 book, I hadn't heard of it before ! I'll add the cover shot, thanks for the relighting of the thread.
I believe I read that book. It was a good read about an aircraft and its crews that received too little attention.

Read his book "The Last Batte" on the battle of Schloss Itter. Good book so I would expect this one to be good as well.

That is a reason to give heads up here.
Big community. Even far more viewers.
Dedicated audience. Must i realley explain more,?
"Don't shoot the messenger !" Guess you are aiming that at the authors ? Sounds like they are a tad busy. However, understand where you coming from and it worked in this case as well. Perhaps in a roundabout way but we got the answer 😃👍 Happy days

Great forum that's has led me and fellow enthusiasts to a great memorial project. It's for the crew and civilians that perished, in a non operational crash, of the first USAAF aircraft to have airborne radar fitted. I will look at putting a thread together for it soon and tap into the wider community on here 😃👍

Cheers Steve A

f for freddy f for freddy . Its not directed to you! I am sorry i did not make that clear enough.

No it is to the writer guys and publish house in general. Cannot understand they do not drum their work in places they have a dedicated audience.
In stead they feed the eBay an Amazone beasts with advertising money.

Cannot understand they do not drum their work in places they have a dedicated audience.
In stead they feed the eBay an Amazone beasts with advertising money.

The short answer is marketing is not what it used to be. Also, from what I've heard, in many cases marketing a book is up to the author.

The short answer is marketing is not what it used to be. Also, from what I've heard, in many cases marketing a book is up to the author.
That is precisly why they would want to give a heads up in these kind of sites.
I did buy more books because the writer was involved in some thread or just saying " i wrote an interesting book on god knows what" then in entering a shop. Be it real world or the web.

And even better when members are pleased about a book. These kind of peer reviews will take me over the threshold.

So .No i can not understand those clever writer guys and girls not just give a heads up on their most dedicated people.
Give 2 or 3 lines of text on a subject.

Can not be that hard now is it?

Why not both approaches?
Sure. But why would facebook and all other outlets would get their very clever guys/girls write scipts to do just that?
When it is far easier ( i believe) to go directly to your potential clients?
Why bait an ocean if you know where to drop bait in a pond where you know the fish are?
To me it seems silly. Countless hours of research for the book and the add appears in a hair product of some kind because the target line was:
" Hair rasing Ramrod raids of the Bold 345 bastards of Chipinhum "

Last edited:
Sure. But why would facebook and all other outlets would get their very clever guys/girls write scipts to do just that?
Why bait an ocean if you know where to drop bait in a pond where you know the fish are?
To me it seems silly. Countless hours of research for the book and the add appears in a hair product of some kind because the target line was:

I was thinking more about the authors putting the work up directly on Ama or EB, rather than splurging for ads, and then hitting interest sites to spur interest. Putting lines into both streams, as it were.

Damn! You stole my title!

That was an unfortunate typo which I have now corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.

I was aware of William Wolf's B-32 book from 2006, but just when I considered buying it Alan Griffith announced his new B-32 book in 2018. I wonder if and when his book will finally be available.
I'd recommend William Wolf's B-32 book, I have it and its a fantastic reference book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back