Best 1/48 Me 262, Corsair F4U-1A and Ju-87 Stuka in market??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TINO1

Recruit
Mar 14, 2020
Hi everybody! I am new at this foro so thanks for the add.
I'm new in modelling airplanes but I usually make tank models and using photoetched. I'd like modelling a 1/48 Corsair, a Me 262 and a Stuka. Please could you help me to choose the best brands of these models and aftermarks required?
Thanks
Sorry about my english 🙏

For 1:48, you can't go wrong with Tamiya's Corsairs. Hobbyboss make some nice ones as well but there are some issues as they try to make many versions from the same molds, ie: fabric wings when they should be metal. This can be corrected with filler but it is time consuming. The cowling needs to be tended to depending on the variant as do some trim tabs and cockpit floors.

Which one is the best Hasegawa Stuka??
Thanks again

The Hasegawa kits base on a kit from 1993 that was new tool at that time as memo serves. Depending on the Stuka variant you either get sprues with new parts or new decal markings. Generally the kits are very nice although may need some of work on like any plastic model usually.

The Hasegawa kits base on a kit from 1993 that was new tool at that time as memo serves. Depending on the Stuka variant you either get sprues with new parts or new decal markings. Generally the kits are very nice although may need some of work on like any plastic model usually.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back