CAMOUFLAGING RUSSIAN STUFF

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So far the Google Translate app works very well. I use it mostly for captions but with patience one can do a paragraph or two at a time, screen shot them and then stitch them together. Good for short manuals, bad for the entire history of the world. I've read that Google Translate in Firefox translates PDF pages but I've had no luck

Looks interesting. Wish I could read it

I did get Google Translate on Firefox to work today. Four things to be aware of.
  1. It only accepts files up to 10 MB so you have to split larger files. I use this program...https://www.pdfill.com/pdf_tools_free.html Very easy to use with lots of options to convert, rearrange, merge and split files.
  2. No pictures are included in the translate so you have to figure out where text and captions are.....
  3. ....to do this you should keep the original PDF open in a minimized form and scroll along with the translate.
  4. There is a way to save the translated copy but I never got around to reading that part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back