Can I ever get them built

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

.. can you take them with you to the afterlife??? :lol:

Rather no.... Maybe one or two...but the main purpose is to gather money for our oak coffins. :lol: A few of these kits will cost the earth in the future.

Last edited:
Wurger, never thought about it that way but you are correct. wish I had my "little Orphan Annie" cup, bowl, and decoder ring or my Hop-a-long Cassidy lunch box or my comic books from 1950

As was said above, it will never be cheaper than right now, more or less. That is. if you see a kit you REALLY like for a reasonable sale price, buy it and sit on it. If you evet get back into modeling, or just years down the road, you will be in that kit for a fraction of it's current cost. Ask us old-timers how we know this...

Ed

With you Ed. Retirement in a few years so I've bought a lot of kits though I think...think I'm done buying. My rule during this spree was no more than 40$ for single engine and 60$ for multi-engine including shipping. This stopped me from going totally nuts. Right now I'm stocking up on tools

That's as bad as my "No more kits" rule ....... oh look, there's the new .........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back