**** DONE: 1/48 Ju-87B - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cheers guys....while working on how to refix the control surfaces i whacked the engine stuff together today....was all pretty quick actually pics up soon....and those engine cowl parts what a pain in the butt to get them to line up nicely after a dry fitting trial....

A bit of an update...that engine assembled and some of the cockpit stuff prepped...

Attachments

• 7_Engine Assembly_0268.jpg
    7_Engine Assembly_0268.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 8_Engine Assembly_0271.jpg
    8_Engine Assembly_0271.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 9_Cockpit sections_0112.jpg
    9_Cockpit sections_0112.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 91
cheers guys....while working on how to refix the control surfaces i whacked the engine stuff together today....was all pretty quick actually pics up soon....and those engine cowl parts what a pain in the butt to get them to line up nicely after a dry fitting trial....
They were a Royal pain!
A word of warning, it is near impossible to get the cowl to fit if the engine is mounted to the firewall and the exhausts are installed.
Looking good though!
Oh, and the spinner is too small for the cowl by a bunch, too. You might want to do a dry fit of that to see what I mean.

Last edited:
They were a Royal pain!
A word of warning, it is near impossible to get the cowl to fit if the engine is mounted to the firewall and the exhausts are installed.
Looking good though!
Oh, and the spinner is too small for the cowl by a bunch, too. You might want to do a dry fit of that to see what I mean.

I figured that out about the exhaust fit in relation to the cowls as I always go through dry fit sequences looking for potential issues, but thanks Paul.

Ok then...whipped this up....not entirely happy but need to get a move on....continue to be ambushed for modelling time...

Attachments

• 10_Cockpit Painted-0323.jpg
    10_Cockpit Painted-0323.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 11_Cockpit Painting_0330.jpg
    11_Cockpit Painting_0330.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 95
I agree she looks good :) I like how you've picked out the small buttons in white, it really accents it a lot and gives it added flair to the cockpit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back