**** DONE: 1/48 Macchi MC.205V - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One of those drawings shows a slightly different coolant piping arrangement than what you have on that engine Sergio. The two tanks on either side of your engine are coolant header tanks but the diagram Alberto has there shows the tank behind the engine. Here's the cooling system on the 109

thanks andy, remove all the differences that had an engine other to do as the draw that alberto stand, remove the pipes and remove the two coolant tanks as well as I added the water pump in the rear, now I'm preparing tubes

as we will discuss was rectifying the engine after the magnificent information I alberto we stand on the issue, many thanks alberto'm grateful because it said the first pictures of the motor and I redirected

IMG_4146.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4148.JPG

I'm still working on as you see, I used a cable wires parallel printer port that had deprecated give the exact measure, bits and Cable 0.40mm and cables 0.75mm of the solenoids of a valve

thanks all.

more photos now with the oil circuit, the division is almost finished, and the engine also,

IMG_4153.JPG

IMG_4154.JPG

IMG_4155.JPG

IMG_4156.JPG

i would look if I was out of the bulkhead and thus is in the bulkhead

IMG_4157.JPG

IMG_4158.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG

IMG_4160.JPG

even this without hitting the expense runs now I start with the electrical installations and fuel that are in the engine and between the engine and bulkhead.

Today I have received the cockpit

IMG_4165.JPG

thanks you fellas

I bring more photos engine I still have some work but I have started painting the cockpit

IMG_4170.JPG

IMG_4171.JPG

IMG_4172.JPG

the cockpit these resins, do a test with the color that says the instruction of the plane and as not according to the photos of the interior that have the color is is no longer the FS34227

IMG_4166.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG

resins are of very good quality of detail I put two photos

IMG_4167.JPG

IMG_4168.JPG

tomorrow more pics.....

thanks wojtek

the cockpit, paints the sack of some pictures I've seen online

IMG_4177.JPG

IMG_4179.JPG

IMG_4180.JPG

watches are covered with micro kristal klear (KK) to paint what you see this by painting and if I have to take them out because the simulation is well Crystals watches for he will put some micro mask (MM) to cover them

IMG_4181.JPG

the engine is already very nearly finished only strengthening the upper support is

IMG_4178.JPG

IMG_4183.JPG

I have to make new guns since it brings the kit are elliptical with 2mm rod and square 0'5x0'5mm I'm on it

IMG_4188.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back