**** DONE: GB-49 1:48 Fw 190 A-4 - Favourite A/C of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
Username : rochie
First name : Karl
Category : intermediate
Scale : 1/48
Manufacturer / Model :Hasegawa Fw 190- A-3 (though it has the parts for an A-4 in the box)
Extras : Decals from Andy and the spares box

the Fw 190 A series has long been a favourite of mine and having only modelled 2 of them to date, i thought i'd add a third.

yellow 10 of 6/Jg 1

Fw Wurm Y10.jpg

profile from Kagero Fw 190 vol i

Last edited:
As I mentioned Karl, i think I may have some pics. Possibly not your exact subject, but from the same unit.
I'll find, sort and send them when i get back from the hospital treatment, probably on Wednesday.

Was going to mention the JG1 thing.
Been reading "Alarmstart" in between nodding off whilst having the infusion in hospital today, and saw a number of pics of JG 1 FW190s with the Tatzelwurm, which reminded me of the change.
I'll have a look tomorrow, when I'm more awake, and see what I can find and send to you.

Just noticed the kit. I'm using this to model Faber's aircraft after the RAF repainted it. I had trouble with the cowl fit and now I can't remember how I made it fit. I think I hacked apart some of the engine fire wall. I'll look through the Start to Finish section and see if I can find what I did. I will finish this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back