**** DONE: GB-52 1:72 Heinkel He-111H-6 - Heavy Hitters IV

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey they aren't that bad.............they aren't that great either but they're the only team we got !!
I lived in North Delta and graduated from SFU. Lived in British Columbia for 16 years met and married my wife there. First child was born in White Rock and I have seen a number of Canucks games when it was called GM Place in the 90's. My second team after the Maple Laughs. I think they are on the right track now. Good coaching and GM but the Aquilinis should of cleaned house years ago.

I lived in North Delta and graduated from SFU. Lived in British Columbia for 16 years met and married my wife there. First child was born in White Rock and I have seen a number of Canucks games when it was called GM Place in the 90's. My second team after the Maple Laughs. I think they are on the right track now. Good coaching and GM but the Aquilinis should of cleaned house years ago.
Wow, I live in North Delta, bought a house here in 89, raised two kids here and retired here. My pain with the Canucks goes all the way back to their first season. My Dad always had seasons tickets so I've seen a lot of games. Not so much now. Too expensive !! And yes they do seem to be on the right track, amazing what a difference a coach can make !!

I haven't touched this build in a while but got back to it over the past few days. Started with the paint work so I'll post up a few pictures.

He111 (17)r.jpg
He111 (18)r.jpg
He111 (19)r.jpg

I use Krylon flat black. Decanted from a spray bomb and mixed 3:1 with lacquer thinner in my airbrush. Stinky as all get go but covers great ! Lots of good ventilation goes without saying !

Very nice. I would love to try enamels and lacquers but I have no went to vent them outside. My spray booth exhaust vents into one of the wife's spare pillow cases; more for excess paint than fumes. And if my wife ever looks in, I am not using one of your spare pillow cases on my spray booth

On the upside...paint wise. 1) AK interactive acrylic lacquer RLM 79 . 2) Testors Model Master enamels RLM 79. 3 ) Testors with a bit of white mixed in. I ended up using a combination of 2 and 3 for the upper surfaces. The AK paint just seemed to be a bit too yellow ! Now for the decals and lots of teeny tiny ones !

He111 (22)r.jpg

He111 (23)r.jpg

He111 (24)r.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back