**** DONE Hasegawa 1/48 Junkers Ju-87G-2, Kdr./SG2 Heavy Hitters GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great stuff Terry, if you can find one that would be fantastic. My thinking to this point is that the top cowling is all one piece that lifts off after the removal a side panels, the port being in one piece and the stbd as a two piece unit. Whatever the answer, I still feel it would be worth the effort to show the engine.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Here's the latest on the Stuka, finished up getting the two halves together so if time tomorrow will be doing a little filling and sanding.

Comments and advise will be warmly received.

Attachments

• Stuka Build1e.JPG
    Stuka Build1e.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Stuka Build1f.JPG
    Stuka Build1f.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Stuka Build1g.JPG
    Stuka Build1g.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Stuka Build1h.JPG
    Stuka Build1h.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Stuka Build1i.JPG
    Stuka Build1i.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Stuka Build1n.JPG
    Stuka Build1n.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Stuka Build1m.JPG
    Stuka Build1m.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 75
  • Stuka Build1l.JPG
    Stuka Build1l.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Stuka Build1k.JPG
    Stuka Build1k.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Stuka Build1j.JPG
    Stuka Build1j.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 93
  • Stuka Build1o.JPG
    Stuka Build1o.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 74
Very nice work Vic! BTW, the 'heater' is the oxygen regulator/water trap, with the perforated 'cage' being the guard. I'm not sure about the JU87 without checking reference pics, but the guard was often bare bright metal on some other aircraft. The regulator valve 'tap' would normally be mid blue in colour.

:thumbright::thumbright: The instrument detail work is commendable. You might try dabbing the gauges with a clear gloss paint or Future to enhance the dials and simulate glass.

Thanks for that guys, I've already sealed the cockpit and gunner into fuselage, but that info is stored away in the pea brain for the next build

Did a little filling and emery work today on the fuselage, used the filler and nail polish remover trick and it worked a treat. Also did a small Mod on the wing flaps port side, will work the other side if time tomorrow.

Attachments

• Stuka Build1p.JPG
    Stuka Build1p.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Stuka Build1q.JPG
    Stuka Build1q.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Stuka Build1r.JPG
    Stuka Build1r.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 91
  • Stuka Build1s.JPG