Done : Oblt. Klaus Faber, Fw190D-9 "Red 13", JV44 Gruppe Build... (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For you that have the EE decal set....some confusion here! :oops:

Which of these are the correct ones for the 13?

6a or 6b?
8 or 28?
14 a, b or c?
16 a, b or c?

Jan, each is a one OR the other option

6a is "Nicht Verstellen" 'Don't move'
6b is "Nicht Anfassen" 'Don't touch'

8 is more likely rather than 28

14 and 16 refer to fuel type...seeing as we don't know which fuel take your pick?
NOTE : whichever 14 you use place it directly above the oval hatch rather than alongside....it is visible on one of the pics in this position!

As you always are one way or another! Gut feeling says 87 for fuel and 6b for "Nicht Anfassen" and 'Don't touch'....

Not much left to do now with the decals....have a few "?" though.... Where does #18 go on the lower wings, can't find where red cross go either on my 13 and what's the #41, 42, 43 and 44 for? I might have missed a few "?",I'll look again later....

Landing gear and some more of those tiny wee decals.....

DSCF0003-21.jpg

DSCF0002-23.jpg

DSCF0008-11.jpg

DSCF0001-23.jpg

DSCF0005-16.jpg

DSCF0004-21.jpg

They're not in the Tamiya 1/48th kit either Dan. I'm presuming they must be part of the Eagle Cals sheet. If you want to make some, try to get some self-adhesive aluminium foil, failing that, ordinary kitchen foil, which can be glued down later.
Paint it matt black (enamel). When totally dry, scratch in lines of dots, or thicker straight lines to represent rectangles where data might be stamped. Cut out and stick where required. Works OK in those places where they can just be seen but not that clearly. For example, low-down on cockpit walls, on the breach cover of the motor cannon on '109's, and on gear legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back