**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tis junk,obvious photocopied from a real plane and altered to make it look like a model,You should be banned from this site for making us jealous in thinking you actually made this "model"............ok, I'm only joking, what a fantastically detailed project you completed. Thank you for the "show".:shock::lol:

I am waiting for the real pics Wayne she looks lovely and all but the other pics I am sure will be mindblowing with your camera skills.Cheers :thumbleft:

Yeah there will be more pics.....need to be mid morning or early afternoon for best daylight pics, hard to do when at work...and it looks like Sat'dy morning it may be raining? Dammit!!

Thanks for your comments fellas!:D

waiting for more pictures here pal :)

Attachments

• Ju 88 ww2.jpg
    Ju 88 ww2.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 138
Brilliant! Now, where are the pics of the trophies? Especially that special one, engraved with "Have this Special Prize and don't come back, you show us up Trophy!"

Congratulations to your 1st Junkers 'don't show your face here again, because I'm sponsored by Junkers' Price.... Mr Wayne Little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back