Ebay Bodenplatte German crashsite pictures taken in Belgium sold in 2012

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sirkreu

Recruit
Apr 16, 2013
In 2012 there were unique photos from Operation Bodenplatte German airplane crashsites for sale on Ebay. Those photos originated from a scrapbook of Cpl. Howard R. Dow from the 820th Engineer Aviation Battalion (EAB), who were at that time stationed at the Y-32 advanced landing ground in Ophoven (Opglabbeek) Belgium. I would be immensly happy to see some high detail scans (as clear as can be) of just the surroundings like houses, woods, people, … The complete photo is not necessary!

If the buyers from 2012 would be so kind to help me with this, I would be very very grateful!

Details from other photos from German airplanes which crashed on Operation Bodenplatte in the direct surroundings of Y-29 (Asch) and Y-32 are also welcome ofcourse!

Hello, thanks. Know that forum and indeed a lot of pictures (never went trough all)... 353 pages... Was hoping somebody could give me some direction where to find them ;)

I started that thread in 2015. And before that i did help with these eBay pics on LEMB and other boards. Since the start of ebay i like to add. For sure i have seen them on eBay and might have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back