eBay: Japanese airplanes and other hardware.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

She did not shout or cry like probably other American women. She was Japanese after all in my opinion.
Kinda dont like that talk. Sorry. Are you saying American woman in imprisonment by the Japanese are like crying or shouting all the time they were in concentration camps by said empire? Or for that matter the Dutch women the English and all other nation women that had the misfortune to have been a while under the Sun?

I do hope im am missing something here. If not i could direct you to the difference in how prisoners were treated in pictures and documents.

Kinda dont like that talk. Sorry. Are you saying American woman in imprisonment by the Japanese are like crying or shouting all the time they were in concentration camps by said empire? Or for that matter the Dutch women the English and all other nation women that had the misfortune to have been a while under the Sun?

I do hope im am missing something here. If not i could direct you to the difference in how prisoners were treated in pictures and documents.
I simply meant that Tokyo Rose would have been released much earlier with this kind of strong appeal like American women :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VlOQ-p4lgOw

I think you know that the term "karen" used in these clips is not a good thing.

Now please respond to #2261.

Are you saying American woman in imprisonment by the Japanese are like crying or shouting all the time they were in concentration camps by said empire? Or for that matter the Dutch women the English and all other nation women that had the misfortune to have been a while under the Sun?

I think you know that the term "karen" used in these clips is not a good thing.

Now please respond to #2261.

Are you saying American woman in imprisonment by the Japanese are like crying or shouting all the time they were in concentration camps by said empire? Or for that matter the Dutch women the English and all other nation women that had the misfortune to have been a while under the Sun?
You sometimes look eccentric, Snautzer.
OK, you want to talk about American women under Japanese imprisonment.
I will tell you about it very very frankly - I have No knowledge about that at all but Japanese image of my generation for American women is generally KAREN.

I grew up with this kind of American movies when I was a kid.
It's not my fault.

the-lucy-show.jpg

Nowadays Karen is viewed different.

Thanks for your information, Snautzer.
I understand that more self-assertion is requested in the US than in Japan whatever the reason may be.
Iva Toguri might have been normal between normal Americans but looks being poor at asserting herself in the society as a classical Japanese woman.
Frankly, I can't tell the difference between Lucy and Karen as a man grown up in the 1950s to 60s :)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Japanese Military Soldiers Artillery Cannon Machine Gun Nest

View attachment 771417

View attachment 771418

As the memo on the back wonders, they are Chinese :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back