Evan's photography phun

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers guys! I need another display case for all these cameras. I had cameras outside my old case before, now it's even more so. The spot I was going to put another case now has a nickel plated cash register that is very heavy. I need some space planning!

Been a while since I posted any photos, but I have been shooting. The moon was this morning looking out the back door. The Harrier was in Oshkosh, as was the photo of the other shooter.

Attachments

• Moon_8-24-2013.jpg
    Moon_8-24-2013.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 12x8_EVG_7774.jpg
    12x8_EVG_7774.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 83
  • experiment1_0515.jpg
    experiment1_0515.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 85
How big of a lens did you use for that one Eric. I remember using a 300mm lens with 2 2X converters to get a similar picture with my old Olympus OM2N years and years ago.

Nice capture!

I noticed how large it was appearing while on the rise night before last so I made a point of setting up for it last night. I was able to get in some nice shots but the sky had alot of haze from the nearby fires making it really poor quality.

Other setback was that I had to use my 50-200 because my 300 is too heavy to handle right now :lol:

Nice shot, Eric!

I tried some too but result was not good with my 300mm + x2 teleplus :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back