F-22 vs....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What a bunch of flawed logic. Thrust vectoring is a very big advantage for the F-22 pilot over the Typhoon II pilot.

Oh yeah its flawed logic that a pilot which can stand the most G's can pull the tightest turns ??

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah its flawed logic that a pilot which can stand the most G's can pull the tightest turns ??

:rolleyes:

Well please show proof that the EF Pilot can definatly 100% pull tighter turns and higher G's than the F-22 Pilot.

Come facts please, not speculations. It needs to be proof that compares the F-22 to the EF.

Its suspect because it was done by Americans. I've not been around here long, but I've been around long enough to know Soren is very anti-American biased.

EM, I'm on your side. Just keep the fangs in. National pride is flaw we all suffer from. Including me. Even PlanD has to remind me of that everynow and then.

Well I was impressed with the F22 when I shot these.

Attachments

• IMG_4075a.jpg
    IMG_4075a.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4081a.jpg
    IMG_4081a.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 68
Uh, when did I do that, Matt?

And very nice shots of the Raptor, Dale. What a beautiful aircraft. No one has to worry about national bias from me in this debate - the Raptor is the supreme fighter today whether it sustain a 9G turn indefinately or not.

You must have one helluva lens or you were out on the lake if you took those at Ex .

Thanks for comments guys, Neil I took those shots at YYZ Toronto Pearson Intl Airport, Some of the aircraft were park there for the CIAS show. They did some flyovers for us in the infield and it was quite a sight to see them. My lens I used was a Canon 70-200 L IS, wish I had a 400mm could of got inside the cockpit.The Snow Birds were there also. Here is a couple more from the show.

Dale

Attachments

• IMG_4140c.jpg
    IMG_4140c.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4147c.jpg
    IMG_4147c.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4180a.jpg
    IMG_4180a.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4235c.jpg
    IMG_4235c.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 81
I don't like the CIAS it has no tire kicking haven't been in about 15yrs , A few of us thought about crossing the lake 38 miles or 50 km and seeing it from the backside but it would cost a fortune in fuel for the boat, haven't had the boat out since fuel was .50 a litre

Love the camo of the CF-18 with the opposing cockpits. Beauty.

And Dale, nothing implied. Wondering if you are a professional with a particular company.

You and Evangilder should get along just fine.

Love the camo of the CF-18 with the opposing cockpits. Beauty.

And Dale, nothing implied. Wondering if you are a professional with a particular company.

You and Evangilder should get along just fine.

Hey Matt,
I don't do photography as a full time job, but I do some shooting for a drag racing magazine(March issue cover shot below is one I took at the Grand Bend track) and I've had a few aviation photos published and a WWI triplane photo used for a PC game cover. But I do keep busy with my websites, Thanks for asking.

Yep, great stuff, Dale. :thumbleft: Are you also on Fencecheck?

Thanks Eric, as for Fencecheck, No I'm not a member,I'll have to check it out.

Attachments

• 0802 Cover Low Res PROOF.jpg
    0802 Cover Low Res PROOF.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 73
Congrats on the cover! :thumbleft: I will be in the April issue of Ultraflight Magazine and I made the cover for the CAF SoCal Wing newsletter for April. That's my hat-trick for covers on the museum newsletter. While I enjoy taking photos of a lot of things, I really enjoy aviation photography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back