F4U Corsair

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know I missed it.

Hello Corsair82Pilot.
If you have the schematics, please post them. I'd certainly be interested.

- Ivan.

Hi All
Haven't seen these ported here yet, they were on an old cd of stuff I saved from the net.
Sorry forgot source,
any prob's mod's please delete and my apoligies.
Cheers
Jerry

Attachments

• aftfuse.jpg
    aftfuse.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 739
  • cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 741
  • fullfuse.jpg
    fullfuse.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 732
  • leftfuse.jpg
    leftfuse.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 722
  • leftwing.jpg
    leftwing.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 749
  • powerplant.jpg
    powerplant.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 716
  • rightfuse.jpg
    rightfuse.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 715
  • rightwing.jpg
    rightwing.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 727
Thank you to all that have posted a reply to this thread. I have been so busy building a new workshop ( 40' X 60' ) and a 3700 sq ft log home that I have not had a lot of time for Corsair cerebral pursuits. I am totally aware of the efforts of Corsair82pilot and am probably his greatest fan! I can only hope to follow in his successful footprints!

Am in a habit in my brain to project the 2D graphics into 3D images eventually into the Models. Making the Corsair in 1/32 scale model should be great but....Gee these drawings are COOL!

Am now making the Mustang into a 3D object like this.

Attachments

• DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
There's much better complimentary Vought plans below. If you sign up for their free info subscription (on most of their listings) you get a free high res. sample of the Vought General Arrangement blueprint with measurements on it. Find and click the link that says something like "Sign up for free info and downloads" or words to that effect.

Aircraft Manual Manuals Plans Blueprints items - Get great deals on Blueprints Plans P-51 Mustang items on eBay Stores!

You'll probably have to browse a bit. Not the best organised site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back