Father's Day weekend...airplane time

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
Next weekend is Father's Day weekend here in North America. If the weather is decent I will be attending the Flyfest event at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum on Saturday followed by a trip to Tillsonburg Ontario on the Sunday where the Canadian Harvard Aircraft Association will be having a flyin and open house.

With any luck both events may attract a.guest or two but even if it is just the "locals" that is okay by me.

Let the season begin! I have to start collecting 2019 photos for my next photo thread.

Cheers,

Jeff

The weather Gods have smiled and brought brilliant sunshine this morning so I will be heading to Tillsonburg Ontario to visit with the Canadian Harvard Aircraft Association for their open house. Hoping for a few visitors to break up what will otherwise be a sea of yellow paint!

Cheers,

Jeff

When I left home this morning it was sunny. I arrived at tillsonburg under 100% cloud and it has just started to rain. All I can say is firetruck less the iretr. You can figure it out.

Sounds like here - been raining for the past three weeks, virtually non-stop, According to the weather forecast, it's supposed to be 'Light rain showers', but it's been p*ssing down, and I swear an Arc just floated past my window !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back