**** FINISHED: 1/72 Fl.156 Storch - Captured / Aircraft in Foreign Service GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DBII

Senior Master Sergeant
Oct 16, 2007
Conroe, Texas
User name: DBII
Name: David
Category: 1, Beginner
Kit: Acaemy Fl.156 Storch
Scale: 1/72.
Accessories: old decals

Sorry about the poor quality of the photos, sometimes the camera works and other times the photos look like these. The standard 6 photos plus four:

GB1.JPG
GB3.JPG
GB4.JPG
GB2.JPG
GB5.JPG
GB6.JPG
GB7.JPG
GB8.JPG
GB9.JPG
GB10.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good. But most of pictures are really too blurry for an assessment of the model. I would suggest taking of another picture set.

The first one and the last two are really good. If you can get similar focus with the rest, that would be great.

Looks good :) Great job *you can try using Macro on your camera, its the little flower, if you turn that to on the zoom should work better :) Hope that helped

The sad news is that the shots I posted are the best of two sets. I hate fixed focus. I did use the macro setting :). I cannot tell how bad the shots are until I can get to the library and post them. I will try and post new shots Tuseday but don't let my bad pictures slow down the game.

DBII

The second take. I was not able to delete the first set.

DBII

Attachments

• 1 gb.jpg
    1 gb.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 914
  • 2 gb.jpg
    2 gb.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 819
  • 3 gb.jpg
    3 gb.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 401
  • 4 gb.jpg
    4 gb.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 226
  • 5 gb.jpg
    5 gb.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 904
  • 6 gb.jpg
    6 gb.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 7 gb.jpg
    7 gb.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 8 gb.jpg
    8 gb.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 9 gb.jpg
    9 gb.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 738
  • 10 gb.jpg
    10 gb.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 684
Looking good. I'm replacing the previous shot of her in the "Finished" thread. Just one short note here for future of course. A model has to be seen fully in the general shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back