Finished Shots of Each Build....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Stéphane's model of a Spitfire Mk.IX has been finished.

Great lineup. Have a question though. How come all entries are designated as "beginner" or "advanced". There were several entries in "intermediate" category, but are not designated as such (mine included). Have I missed something?

Great lineup. Have a question though. How come all entries are designated as "beginner" or "advanced". There were several entries in "intermediate" category, but are not designated as such (mine included). Have I missed something?

Hmm, yeah same with mine. Maybe overall lack of entries?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got to 5 and stopped counting, so it isn't that.

Last edited:

Hmm, yeah same with mine. Maybe overall lack of entries?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got to 5 and stopped counting, so it isn't that.

I have checked on both of your entries. Both of them were declared as the Category2/Intermediate what means the Advanced category.

The "intermediate" in English means "in the middle" according to my dictionary. So how the Category3 can be Advanced/Experienced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back