German Jets

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanx, I have seen that picture before though.... Oh well, thanx!

nutter said:
anyone know anywhere where theres some pics of the early german jets like the me262 and horten flying wing thing :D
i know about the luft46 website anyone know anywhere else
thanx in advance 8)
Me-262 vs. lancaster

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_957.jpg
    too_little_too_late_957.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,298
I did study Australian copyright law and so far as I was aware, it was enough to if posting the photos in a public forum give notice that they weren't yours and said who the real owner was. Having said that, a lot of these websites I have found the same image on numerous websites with their own website address on it, meaning that they can't actually then claim copyright on the image as it can be found from numerous independent sources.

NZ copyright law is much the same. I am required to indicate source and the owner, which I do. Fact is most of these pictures can be picked up from hundreds of differing places, while this does not invalidate copyright, it makes claiming a breach of it difficult.

Kiwimac

Ach, whatever, - if the owner is that petty about it, all he has to do is send an e-mail asking for the pic to be removed, and that would be that.

As far as this site goes though, nobody is trying to make any money out of the images, and you'd have to be a total paranoid sad-case to do that. But that's just my opinion.

As far as I'm concerned piracy is the second oldest profession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back